Yes, I’ve seen all of the memes about Pumpkin Spice being so Basic *insert eyeroll*. Sure we can agree to disagree on this one, but I can show you 12 reasons why it could never be basic in New Orleans!
- Pumpkin Spice Chocolates from Sucre
- Pumpkin Spice Tiramisu from Gracious Bakery Nola
- Pumpkin Bubble Bar from Lush Cosmetics
- Pumpkin Spice Beignet from The Vintage Nola
- Pumpkin Spice Latte from Willa Jean (with Vodka)
- Pumpkin Mandelic Peel from Esthetic Facial Spa
- Pumpkin Pedicures from Southern Swings Nail Bar & Spa
- Pumpkin Thymes Candles from Earthsavers
- Pumpkin Spice Soap from Whole Foods
- Pumpkin Praline Ice Cream from Creole Creamery
- Pumpkin 75 from Arnaud’s
- Pumpkin Cocktail at Cavan
FYI, Whole Foods has an entire display of Pumpkin Spice Everything (cereal, coffee, apple sauce, popcorn)!
Go ahead and try a few of these “Not So Basic” Pumpkin Spice Faves and tell them that Nola Bougie sent ya!