If you’re anything like me, you haven’t gotten a Father’s Day gift! Have no clue what to get? Don’t worry, I’m here to help! Here are some gift ideas!
1. Gift certificate for a massage! My husband loves massages so this one is an easy one! Need a recommendation? Just ask me!
2. Cologne. You can never go wrong with this one. New fragrances include Chanel ‘Bleu de Chanel’, Creed ‘Aventus’ and Tom Ford Private Blend Tobacco Vanille Eau de Parfum. (Saks Fifth Avenue)
3. My husband complains of foot pain all of the time, so a foot massager is a good idea. (Bed Bath and Beyond)
4. Have a spa day at home with Elite Hot Towel Cabinet Mini. (Amazon)
5. Cashmere Eye Mask (Nordstrom)
6. Noise Masking Sleep Buds (Bose)
7. Jack Black Skin Care (Earthsavers)
8. Ties (Nola Couture and Queork)
9. Cuff Links (Perlis)
10. Custom Shirt (Luca Falcone)
Hope this helps! Let me know what you end up getting! I know my dad wants a Visa Gift Card. It’s my husband, who’s the tough one! I’ll share my gift choice with you!